Church hurt – being offended with the response actions or words of the believers who reside in the church
We all had our encounters with certain saints who weren’t so nice. None of us are exempt from this, not even me. It sucks I know sometimes it makes you wonder if they’re even saved, like what’s the difference between you and the rest of the world. I’ve been there beside eyes fake church concerned that a later just be used against you or even people deliberately trying to sabotage what God has for you.
Trust me the counselors and it can really take a toll on your spirit as well as your relationship with God. To see his so-called children acting more like the world then Him is disheartening but there are somethings that you must remember
You Go to Church For God Not People
- When you made that decision to answer the call of salvation it was a covenant with God. Your main focus should be on Him and not others.
- Now please don’t misunderstand we go to church so we as like-minded believers can come together and offer corporate worship and praise. As well as learn from the delegated authority (pastor) that God has placed there. God enjoys seeing His children come together in unity to be in His presence.
Mathew 18:20 for where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.
- When your relationship with God is genuine you won’t allow anyone, not even yourself, and get in the way of that. At the end of the day this is YOUR personal walk with Him.
Saints are Still Human Beings
- Yes we are considered saved sealed and sanctified by the blood of Christ but at the end of the day we are still flawed human beings. The type of encounters and attitudes you may come across with church people can be surprising but you can’t let something as minor as that shake you.
When You Know Your Identity you are Not Easily Shaken
- You have to be strong in your faith and solidified in the fact that you are indeed a child of the Most High God. You shall not be swayed or deterred by others.
Jeremiah 1:5 (NIV) “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.”
- You were called and chosen by God you shouldn’t give that up just because of people and their actions. They shouldn’t dictate you or your salvation.
Don’t let the devil try and take what’s yours
YOU GOT THIS